Friday, February 11, 2011

Ice Cream Oh Ice Cream… Klingx10…







STOPx3!!!


“I want to buy some…”


“Which one miss do U want? We have variety of ice cream here. U only need to choose and decide.”


“Wait a second ya uncle.”

“Ermm… I want to try this one and that one.”

“I love it! So delicious… Wow!!! Alhamdulillah…”

“U want it?”


“For me?”

“Nope, this is not for me but for U… hahaha…”


“Why it is not for me?”


“Because, it is special only for ‘U’. Understand? Do U get it or not?”


“Ahaaa… Now, I get it. Ooo… It seems that U try to trick me ya. Hehu… Kumawo.”


“Doitashimashite…”

“Hurm, such an innocent person U are and very nice friend. I like to be friend with U.”


“It’s hard to say into words but when I’m with U, I always remember Allah Taala, I feel comfortable, I feel calm, smile happily and many more.”

“When eat the ice cream, it’s create so much harmony in my heart. Sweet taste and cold give the good sense to me. Beautiful day!”


“Tuk2, hello… do U still daydreaming? Wake up ur mind. Let’s go or we’ll be late. We have an important appointment to attend. Compulsory U know…”


“Relax my friend. Stay calm. Don’t rushing.”


“Okai, I know… Let’s go now. Don’t waste the precious moment in our life.”


~Take a step to change ur life. Appreciate the life U have. My friend had told me that, "Give thanks to Allah...cintai Allah!" Sesiapa yg lebih mementingkn sstu yg dcintainya drp cintanya kpd Allah, beerti hatinya sakit maka tidaklah dia bahagia dgn apa yg dia ade...~


Wallahu’alam… =)

No comments:

Post a Comment