Monday, September 6, 2010

If I Fail 2 Plan, I Plan 2 Fail...




Assalamu'alaikum...
Sobahal Khair! Good Morning! Selamat Pagi! Ohio! =)

27 Ramadhan...
Times run so fast. I can't imagine how fast it is. But, what I know is times can't reverse back to the past. So much time I waste for something not important. I'm also less appreciate it very much until now. Why it is happen? Am I don't have any planning on each time I have?


Talk about planning, maybe it's true. I don't have a good planning with my daily life. So that's why, it's hard to achieve what I'm aiming for. Life can be difficult. I hope, I can be a better person today because people are always looking for an influence, someone to look up to, someone to emulate and anything that can create themselves. Weather they will be a good or a bad person.


Besides that, we must be a motivation person that can really impact another human being. From that, we can help change the world by changing ourselves. Change must come from within, to outer side of ourselves. Move forward now, push ourselves, and don't indulge ourselves. Just pick up the dreams faster. Thinks and acts with strategies and make sure it always in a straight line. Then, our life will going smoothly. The most important things is LOVE what we do, what we have in our hand and never REGRET for what happen in our life! Ada HIKMAH disebaliknya...

Just remembered this phrase "If We Fail 2 Plan, We Plan 2 Fail"

No comments:

Post a Comment