Monday, September 15, 2008

ENTRY #3 : 3P - Plan, Prepare and Practice

Assalamu'alaikum and Salam Sejahtera to Pn Zarina & all of my beloved friend...

Before the oral presentation day, I've done what our lecturer suggested to us using 3P tips which are plan, prepare and practice...
Here I've wrote some comments from my fellow friends during my oral presentation...
What they said???

"Your slide so attractive and have some informations that useful to us such as can motivate ourselves to be a better person". Said Aida.
"But sometimes you say 'ah', maybe you want to create the best word to make us understand. Suddenly, you also look over exited and full of high spirits which make us not feeling sleepy in class". Said Fadzlina.
"I like your voice because your voice loudly and very clear. It's make us want to pay attention". Said Zainurul.
"Your eye contact and body language also make us feel appreciate and exist as the audiences". Said Liyana.

Therefore, I'll take all of my friends comments as my references for the next presentations to be much better than before. Thanks for being my good listeners and commenter's.
Thank You very much! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment