Tuesday, September 16, 2008

ENTRY #1 - Who is the best presenter? Why?

Oh, Happy Day!

According to the videos I have seen can conclude that there are the best presenter that I can take as my references. The best presenter that I have seen through from some videos is " Ed Tate ". Why? It is because he shows the best way to present our presentation even his speech do not have even a tips about to be the best presenter. But I can see it in himself. Why i said that? From his presentation, I can see his high confident level. So, I've learn how to have high confident level if I prepared for the presentation properly. I also refer to what I have learn in class from our lecturer by using the 3P which are plan, prepare and practice. Besides, Ed Tate good in attracting the audiences to stay and listen his speech until the end of it by his good intonation, eye contact and his body language. This is also makes me do like that in my presentation. The audiences are also laughing and enjoy his presentation with some humor he make it. Here, I've learn to attract the audiences. Next, the worst presenter is Dick Hardt. Why? Because he has a lack of eye contact to the audiences and just refer to the visual screen. His intonation also similar until the end. That's makes me feel sleepy. Finally, for me it's good to learn from experience person to guide and improve my presentation skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment