Sunday, January 31, 2010



Good Morning!

How r u today? How's your Iman? How's your study? How's your parents? R they fine or not?
Some questions that make us thinking...
R we responsible to all of the obligations that carry on the shoulders?


I don't know whether...
Am I a good slave to Allah?
Am I a good daughter?
Am I a good student?
Am I a good friend?


My Very Best Friends...
I've try to appreciate what I have now.
So,
I want to give a smile,
I want to give the courage,
I want to give the faith,
I want to give the happiness,
I want to give the love,
Actually, I really want to give you everything.
I always remind myself,

"Hidup Untuk Memberi"

Like Ustaz Hasrizal motto which is "Erti Hidup Pada Memberi"


My friends,

I will also happy when you are happy,
and I will be sad if you are in sadness,
Even I will also cry when I see you cry,
that's how I felt...

It's been a long time,
Our daily life is always surround with our friends...
But, it doesn't mean that we have forgot someone far from us...
Our parents...
They are so patient,
Even we can't always be there with them,
They trust on us,
So, please don't let them down...
Prove ourselves to them & to all over the world,
We can do it...
Never Give Up!
Especially to remind myself...





Failure is the starting of SUCCESS...
or it also sometimes mention with this phrase,
Failure is the key of SUCCESS...
~There is no short cut to achieve the success~
GAMBATTE KUDASAI! (^_^)








No comments:

Post a Comment