Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Just For You

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
Dengan Nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah Lagi Maha Penyayang...
Assalamu'alaikum wbt...

"Long time not see."
"Where have you been?"
"Wah, you are so busy lately."
"Do you still remember me?"

The phrase above we will hear when we meet our old friends or someone we are rarely keep in touch with them or already can't remember who are they.


Suddenly, I feel like to write about something that always make me thinking when I was alone. Of course Allah Taala is always in my minds first. InsyaAllah...
But, there was also other matter in my minds. The thing is about my 'SAHABAT-SAHABAT'.
I want to tell you how kind my SAHABAT-SAHABAT...

SAHABAT2KU BUAH HATIKU...
You always be there when I need you...
When I'm in trouble,
When I'm ill,
When I'm in a good mood,
When I'm in a bad mood,
When I'm happy,
When I'm sad,
When I'm frustrated,
When I'm confusing,
When I'm bored,
When I'm in difficulties,
When I'm in trouble,
When I'm a successful person,
When I'm a failure person,
and many more...
That can't be said or wrote with a thousand of words...

SAHABAT-SAHABATKU,
You are so meaningful to me...
Even we just known each other in a short time...
Now, we have to take a different ways to proceed our life...
Life must be go on...
I know that...
With you or without you...

But, I also understand if sometimes you can't be there for me...
Because I know, Allah Taala is always with us...
This is more important & precious for us to realize...
Because we are not alone in this world when we are lonely...
Usaha + Doa + Tawakal...
Allah Taala always listens to us...
Innallahama'anaa...
May Allah Taala Bless Us Together...
Salam Ukhuwah Fillah Abadan Abada =)

~KeInDaHan SeRi~

No comments:

Post a Comment